Enso Karate students of all ages and ranks are invited to participate in our social-distanced outdoor training events! Dates and locations will be announced by email. Advanced registration is required.
COVID Safety Rules
All students and parents/guests must observe these rules during outdoor training:
- Wear a mask at all times. Masks may only be taken off briefly during designated water breaks.
- Maintain distance. We are limiting the size of our gathering to 30 people so that instructors can place students at appropriate intervals. If parents stay to observe the training, we ask them to also maintain a 6-foot distance from each other, while wearing their mask.
- No touching. We will not conduct any drills that require touching, and instructors will not be in close contact with students.
- Help us maintain a safe environment! We all need a little help remembering how to stay safe in these new and changing circumstances. If an instructor, assistant, black belt helper, or even a fellow parent or student reminds you about these guidelines, we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- When is the registration deadline? We are asking students to pre-register by 48 hours before the event so that we can plan accordingly. If the event fills up, please add yourself to the waitlist. If there is sufficient interest, we may open up an additional session.
- Is there a fee to participate? There is no fee, and this event does not count as a class taken for the week.
- What should we wear? Students must wear a mask and closed-toe shoes. Train in comfortable clothing; wearing a karate gi is optional.
- What to bring? We suggest you bring your own mask/face covering, water bottle, hand sanitizer, and sunscreen.
- What about restrooms? Will share details when we announce location.
- Where should parents and guests be during the session? This is not a “drop-off” event, so parents/guests should plan to stay nearby during the event.
- What if it rains? In the case of heavy rain, we will reschedule the event for another time. Check the Enso website or our Facebook page by 12:00pm on Saturday.