How to make a reservation for an in-person class
Click here to access Enso’s MindBodyOnline (MBO) system, which we use to manage a number of our systems.
Use the Day/Week buttons to navigate to your desired class(es). You may notice that Online Classes are also listed here, but you DO NOT need to make a reservation for those classes.
Click “Sign Up Now” next to your desired class.
MBO will prompt you to log-in, if you haven’t already. If you can’t remember your password, there is a password-reset option.
Choose to either:
- “Make a Single Reservation” for one class (say, Thursday, June 3, at 5 PM)
- “Make a Recurring Reservation” if you are confident you’ll make that specific class every week of the month (say, every Wednesday at 5:30 PM).
Important: If you need to cancel your reservation, at least 24 hours notice is required. With limited capacities, we want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to participate if they can. If you are registered for an in-person class and do not show up, that will still count toward your classes. Here’s how to cancel your registration:
- Log into MBO using the same link as above
- Click on “My Info” and then “My Schedule”
- Click “Cancel” to the right of the class
- Click “OK” when the system asks for confirmation
You will be taken to a confirmation page, and your reservation is now complete. If you want to make a reservation for another class, simply click on the “Class Schedule” tab to start over.