CHICAGO Dojo | South Loop
601 S. LaSalle Street, 3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60605
Entrance on Harrison Street
Our main dojo is located in the heart of Chicago’s South Loop neighborhood, just blocks from Dearborn Station, LaSalle Street Metra, Jones College Prep, and Grant Park. In addition to our large matted training floor, the facility includes a welcome area, changing rooms, and a flexible space that can be used for teaching smaller groups, warming up, doing homework, or socializing.
The loft-style space features high ceilings with heavy timber beams, large windows that let in lots of natural light, exposed brick walls, and beautiful hardwood flooring (though we will use mats in the training space). Overall, we’d describe the vibe as wonderfully urban, with a beautiful mixture of old and modern features.
- Accessing the Building: The address is on LaSalle Street, but the building entrance is on Harrison Street. Above the door, there is a green and white metal awning that says 601 S. LaSalle. Students and guests should use the buzzer to call up and then take the elevator to the 3rd floor.
- Parking: There are several parking options in the area, including paid lots on either side of our building and meters. For the metered spots, please note that the meters on LaSalle Street along the side of the building ARE NOT available after 5pm on the weekdays. You can check using ParkChicago for other options (ex., on Clark Street). A discounted rate is available to enrolled students at the Hunter Parking lot at 549 South Wells Street. Vehicles must be registered with Enso and Hunter Parking in advance (form will be provided to enrolled students).
- Public Transportation: There is also public transportation (LaSalle Blue Line, Harrison Red Line, and many bus stops are nearby).
- Facilities: There are men’s and women’s changing rooms and separate restrooms available. Please bring your own water bottle.
OAK PARK Dojo
1045 S. Kenilworth Avenue
Oak Park, IL 60304
Inside of the Harvard Church
Located inside the Harvard Church and just across the street from Carroll Park, our Oak Park location features a large hardwood training floor surrounded by stained glass and high ceilings.
- Accessing the Building: The building has two large entrances, and the dojo entrance is on the right as you face the building on Kenilworth Avenue.
- Parking: Students and guests are welcome to park on Kenilworth Avenue, where there is always ample space.
- Public Transportation: The dojo is about a 10-minute walk from the Oak Park Blue Line.
- Facilities: There are bathrooms in the building but limited space for changing. Please bring your own water bottle.