Join our 6-Week Session (April 13 – May 21, 2020)
All ages, all levels, all virtual!
Whether you are new to karate or want to get back into it, our dojo is all online, and we have many ways to train. Several training options are listed below — plus, all currently enrolled students get access to these extra-special virtual-karate benefits:
- VIDEO TUTORIALS. Our list of videos allows students to train in specific skills on demand and at their own pace.
- 1-on-1 FEEDBACK SESSIONS. All current students may sign-up for a free individual feedback session conducted online via Zoom with one of our Sensei.
- VIRTUAL MEET-UPS. Enso karate students and parents can continue to build the bonds of friendship, especially when community is needed most.
- AT-HOME CHALLENGES. Fun activities that will provide individual challenges and build dojo camaraderie.
- PRIVATE DOJO COMMUNITY FACEBOOK GROUP. Online forum to stay up-to-date and connected with the dojo.
Register with the links below or email info@ensokarate so we can help you get started.
Kinder Karate – Ages 4-5
Kinder Karate introduces young children to karate at a fun, age-appropriate level, utilizing games and exercises that help develop strength, coordination, and balance as a foundation for further karate training.
New students welcome in our new Online Dojo!
- Livestreamed classes via Zoom Fridays from 4:30-5:15pm
- 5 classes: April 17, April 24, May 1, May 8, May 15
- Uniform not required
- Space is limited!
- Fee: $100
Karate helps shape the body, mind, and spirit. The physical challenge develops strength, balance, flexibility, and coordination. While our positive and supportive environment helps students learn traditional martial arts values, such as self-control, discipline, humility, and respect.
New students welcome in our new Online Dojo! Students of all ages, ranks, and backgrounds train at Enso.
- No registration fee
- No uniform required
- Fee: $165
- The 6-week session includes two classes per week.
- New beginners should participate in the following classes:
- Friday 5:30-6:15pm, Family Beginners (White-Yellow Belts)
- And one of the following Family Beginner/Novice (White, Yellow, Green, Blue Belts):
- Monday 5-5:45 PM
- Tuesday 5-5:45 PM
- Wednesday 5-5:45 PM
- 1-on-1 Feedback Session once per week
Many of our former karate students have moved away from Chicago. If you’re wondering if you can join our new Online Dojo, the answer is a resounding YES! We would love to see you, and you’re welcome to register for a full session or take advantage of our drop-in rate!